Hand Washing and Health
All the hype about the sudden need to wash our hands, stock up on hand sanitizers, toilet paper and other anti-bacterial products has me wondering where all the common sense has gone in the world.
Why are we just now worried about washing our hands? Seriously, I’ve been washing my hands on a very regular basis since I was able to reach the sink.
Hand washing is important for your health!
Why are we waiting until there is a fear of a pandemic to start taking care of our bodies?
Specifically, washing our hands. Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn’t we be doing this year round?
Taking care of our bodies from the inside out is normal routine in my home.
I regularly support a healthy immune system with healthy food choices (foods high in Vitamin C such as fruits and veggies), water, etc.
I exercise as time allows (admittedly not always as much as I should). But, when time allows, I love going for a brisk walk and pump my lymphatic system (which is also part of the immune system).
Other things I do on a regular basis to support my immune system:
- I get a good night’s sleep (the immune system works hard for you when you sleep).
- I take natural whole food supplements such as vitamin C, NingXia Red, Inner Defense, ImmuPro, and a probiotic such as Life 9 (70% of the immune system is in the gut so we need to take care of it).
- I use immune system supporting essential oils like Thieves Essential Oil.
- I wash my hands regularly.
- I clean surfaces with Thieves products.
- I keep Thieves Hand Sanitizer on hand.
- I use Thieves Spray to wipe down shopping cart handles and such.
In sum, we should all be doing these things on a regular bases throughout the entire year to boost our immune systems. If you are prepared and make healthy choices on the daily, then you don’t have to be worried or become panicked when the rest of the world seems to be going crazy.
We should all be washing our hands regularly to support our overall health!
If hand soap and hand sanitizers are out of stock, no problem. I can make my own. You can make your own too by following these simple recipes:
My passion in life is showing women how to naturally balance hormones and otherwise find natural solutions for their overall health.
Please reach out to me with any questions at email@example.com.
Live healthy, my friends, and remember that age is just a number.